Select To Get Started:
Cherry Creek Schools' District Admissions and Student Records Office is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former Cherry Creek School District students. The permanent records for current students are maintained by the school the student is attending. Cherry Creek School District Student Records Center is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and current Cherry Creek School District students. Cherry Creek School District adheres to all federal, state, and local privacy laws and District policy when releasing records.
In accordance with District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), families or guardians of students who are 18 years of age or older are required to present guardianship documents. Additionally, for students 18 years of age or older, student records and information pertaining to student records will not be released to parents or guardians without written consent.
- Records will be delivered via our secure electronic process unless the requestor makes a note in the Special Instructions field to deliver records by US mail.
- A signed authorization to release records is required for third party records requests (K-12 Districts can use ScribTransfer)
- Copies of diplomas are not available. Transcripts serve as proof of graduation.
- Please allow 3 business days to process orders.
- Students 18 years of age and older must provide written consent for their records to be picked up by anyone other than themselves.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests are not accepted.
- Click the appropriate portal on the left to request records.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Spanish form translated by a 3rd party/Scribbles Software.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your request not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Unofficial transcripts (includes ACT/SAT scores) and Cumulative File
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
**There is a $5.00 convenience fee added per order in addition to the cost of documents.**
|Copies of diplomas are not available. Transcripts serve as proof of graduation.
|To order a replacement copy of your GED Transcripts or GED Diploma, please contact the Colorado Department of Education (link below) or the Department of Education in the State you received your GED.
|Official ACT/SAT scores
To get Official ACT Scores please visit ACT.ORG
To get Official SAT Scores please visit studentscores.collegeboard.org
|Attorneys and/or judicial agencies
Requests for Student Records should be submitted to the Office of Legal Resources. Click HERE to request records or verify education
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM